Lunacy Mode changes the rules of the game. It makes your party reshuffle itself from among all the party members you have met so far every time you win a battle! It also reshuffles your party (ensuring the main character is present) just before Zeromus, so be sure all 13 of your party members are ready to fight if they have to!
As always, get the latest version of The Lunarian Shuffle from the Google Drive folder:
And here are a few smaller changes in this version:
Balance pass for consumable item prices:
- Alarm costs 500 (from 100)
- Level 1 spell items cost 350 (from 200)
- Level 2 spell items cost 1000 (from 650)
- Stardust costs 2000 (from 1000)
- Vampire costs 750 (from 400)
- HrGlass1 costs 800 (from 500)
- HrGlass2 costs 850 (from 750)
- HrGlass3 costs 900 (from 1000)
- Hermes Shoes cost 1000 (from 2000)
- Coffin costs 3000 (from 5000)
- Grimoire costs 3000 (from 5000)
SuperHardMode was supposed to allow chests to contain equipment that nobody in your party could use. A bug made this no longer the case at some point, and that has been fixed.
Some more names have been added to the "Random Names" flag's options.
Fixed a bug where characters who received Young Rydia's ability set would retain her White magic outside of battle but lose it in battle upon rejoining the party.
Known Issue: trying to talk to Octomamm's tentacles as if the tile to trigger the fight were a desk causes the game to misbehave. A fix for this was found, but would cause Octomamm's fight to use the wrong background.