- A Character Specifier and a Character Counter are being introduced as ways to customize your duplicate characters. If you want only bearded characters, or if you want to do a solo character challenge, your needs are going to be met.
- All equipment is now going through the "Do you have a character that can use this?" check.
- Previously, I was exempting things that were usable by 4 or more characters, since the odds you wouldn't have any use for it was so small. Now with duplicate characters, this is a more likely scenario.
- Adult Rydia is being introduced to more seeds.
- She will have a small (~20%?) chance to be an adult when she joins the party at a position where she will not leave the party then rejoin in order to age.
- Also, if Rydia remains Rydia after Mt. Ordeals, she will at least change her age.
- Everyone else learns their spells at randomized levels, so why not Tellah? Now, Tellah's pre-Ordeals magic set will be a random selection of early to mid game spells.
- I'm not sure whether to allow the level 2 elemental Black magic spells or not. I can make a few arguments for their inclusion, but it could severely warp the game.
While I have your attention, here's a PSA that V1.062 had a major error regarding spell sets. Update to a more recent version if you have not already.