The following aspects of the game are randomized, within reason:
- Which character corresponds to whom.
- Which items are sold in which shops.
- Which items are found in which chests.
- Which level each character learns each spell.
- Which equipment each character is wearing when they join the party.
- Optionally, each character may inherit its abilities and magic from another character.
- Optionally, each character may inherit its list of permitted equipment from another character.
The goals are not randomized - enemies, bosses, and dungeon layouts are the same as in the original. Your task with each playthrough is to plan ahead regarding what equipment to hunt down and how many levels to earn for which characters in order to survive the upcoming challenges with the parties that will be present for each fight.
More detailed information is on the left panel of the program itself.
Get The Lunarian Shuffle here!
If you have difficulty installing, refer to the Readme document.
Want to talk about The Lunarian Shuffle? We have a Discord server here:
Making a good randomizer is a lot of work! If you would like to thank me for this project, and especially if you would like to see me create similar projects in the future, please donate (and leave a message, if you like!) here:
To follow me on my future projects and speed runs, visit my Twitch channel: